http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/space/0....ap/index.html
After reading this, and knowing that it is suggested that Mars was once warmner and wetter, what are the chances that intelligent life did once exist on Mars. I'm not looking for a biblical explanation that we tend to get on these topics...I'm wondering about scientific probability. We know the universe is expanding..is there a chance maybe that Mars was once very close to the same distance that Earth is from the sun now, and that there was life? It seems that distance from the sun has alot to do with sustaining life cuz it provides an environment for life as we know it to exist. And, given that we haven't even come close to unlocking the secrets of our own planet and existence...how could we affirm or refute the hypothesis that millions and millions of years ago, that maybe Mars teemed with life like the Earth does today?...Maybe I'm just thinking too much..





Bookmarks